Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alright...I've had some complaints that I haven't updated the blog in awhile. In a LONG while. However, if any of you read the very first post (the one from forever ago) you would know that I wasn't going to keep it up. Let's just hope that this doesn't translate into the practice of parenthood.

Anyway...an update. We are now down to the last few weeks of the pregnancy and Caylie is miserable. This week has been the first that she has complained throughout the entire pregnancy, and she says that she is feeling all kinds of pains. This makes me feel like it may not be too long before our little girl is here.

Also, she has been a bit grumpy, and it seems that I have lost ability to do things correctly. Apparently I am horrible at giving directions. Also, I am quite slow and am horrible at killing all the bugs in the world. This makes me hope that it will not be too long before our little girl is here.

More later...I promise...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update!! :) I really can't complain too awfully much about you not updating regularly because I'm a HORRIBLE blogger. Completely understand!

    Hugs to Caylie! Get used to it Wes, you'll soon be the odd man out, and remember GIRLS RULE! ;) But she'll steal your heart the moment you lay eyes on her and she'll make you soft in places in your heart you didn't even know existed. :) My prayers for comfort and relief for Caylie through these last weeks...and through labor and delivery! And patience for you both! HAHA!

    Blessings!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete