Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girl parts...

...that's what the little picture says. With an arrow. Girl parts. This means that this guy (double thumbs pointing to myself), coming from a family of all boys, will now have a daughter. Strange.

Soon my life will be filled w
ith frilly things, pink things, hearts and butterflies.(Yuck...but she can still be a ball player, right? I'll work on that...there, I feel better.)

Here is a picture of our little girl, showing where her head is, and showing her all curled up in a tiny ball...pretty
much knees to nose. There is also some video, where you can see her stretch and kick (although the quality isn't that good...its from my cell phone...it was the only way I could do it...).

We're ex
cite
d.

P.S. 6 quarts of strawberries this week...6 QUARTS! Know how many I've had...0...0 strawberries. That's just how it goes, I guess.















2 comments:

  1. Yea for little girls! Sporty girls are the best! You are about to have soooo much fun! Congratulations. Do you still want Nicholas's car seat? I'll send you a pic. It is grey and sage green. But I know the pink flowery seats are soooo cute. Ours is yours, if you want it! I also have a Bumbo in green, an Evenflo jumper that hangs in door frames, and a safari playmat in primary colors by Chicco. I will go through the clothes before I donate them for unisex items like onesies, but everyone knew we were having a boy, so I have a lot of blue, puppies, and sports! ;) It's gonna be fun for me to shop for a little girl!!! Aren't ultrasounds fun???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! I mean girl! How exciting to have another little girl on this side of the family! Yippee! Clara will be so excited. Now the hard part....picking a name. Teachers are the worst about choosing names, lots of "I had a kid with that name once" involved. I'm so excited for you! I wasn't quite sure what to do with a girl after Harrison, but it all works out and they are so much fun! Congratulations! Hugs from Oklahoma!!! Joy (and Joe, Harrison & Clara too)

    ReplyDelete