Monday, January 12, 2009

Pampers and Baby Tuxedo...

Story #1:
As you all know, pregnant women are very emotional. As a man, I am to watch what I say, as you never know what could cause tears. In this case, it wasn't me. With a Pampers commercial on television, Caylie began to cry. Real tears. Real crying. Real funny.

I'm sorry...call me a jerk, tell me I feel no compassion, I don't care. This kid will hear about this. I will tell this story again and again. It wasn't even that moving (no pun intended) commercial! It was a baby in a diaper, doing nothing in particular. Certainly nothing sad.

Funny.

Story #2:
Apparently this kid causes Caylie to dream. She would dream sometimes before, but not this frequently, and not like this. This time, she dreamed that she gave birth to the kid, while in bed...I remained asleep. Apparently she named the kid Tuxedo, and it came out with a full set of teeth, needing to see a dentist. Weird.

Thus we now have the first entry on our list of names for our child.

First name: Tuxedo
Middle name: T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment